Coated Calcium Carbonate
Calcium Carbonate CaCo3 is a most versatile and useful product.Its application is perhaps the only common factor across a very wide spectrum of industries.
Our products find their application in plastics, synthetic and natural rubber and adhesive & sealant industries.
We P V Enterprises are Importers and Suppliers of high quality Calcium Carbonate (CaCO3) Coated with Precise Formulation and Accurate Composition on PAN India Basis.
Coated Calcium Carbonate is produced by surface coating the Regular Calcium Carbonate slurry with Fatty Acids (Stearic Acid) and Titanate Coupling Agent.
Coated Calcium Carbonate Applications :
- Rigid PVC
- Calendared Sheets
- Plasticised PVC
- PP/PE Masterbatches
- Compound/Masterbatch for Moldings/Films
- Rigid PVC
- Industrial Paints
- Anti-Corrosion Primers
- Oil Based Paints
Calcium Carbonate Coated- Chemical Analysis :
- Calcium Carbonate (CaCO3) – 98.50%
- Iron Oxide (Fe2O3) – 0.02%
- Aluminium Oxide (Al2O3) – 0.02%
- Magnesium Oxide (MgO) – 0.02%
- Silicon Oxide (SiO2) – 0.03%
Calcium Carbonate Coated- Physical Analysis :
- Whiteness – 98% Min
- Brightness – 96% Min
- Moisture – 0.2% Max
- Stearic Acid – 1%
- Specific Gravity – 2.7 g/cm3
- Oil Absorption – 18.71 g/100g
- PH – 8 – 9
- Specific Surface Area – 4.72 m2/g
- Tapped Density – 0.80 g/cm3