Uncoated Calcium Carbonate
Calcium Carbonate CaCo3 is a most versatile and useful product.Its application is perhaps the only common factor across a very wide spectrum of industries.
Our products find their application in plastics, synthetic and natural rubber and adhesive & sealant industries.
We P V Enterprises are Importers and Suppliers of high quality Calcium Carbonate (CaCO3) with Precise Formulation and Accurate Composition.
Uncoated Calcium Carbonate CaCO3 – is synthetic calcium carbonate. It is white ultra fine crystalline powder having consistent Particle Size Distribution and Excellent dispersibility.
UnCoated Calcium Carbonate Applications :
- Rigid PVC
- Calendared Sheets
- Plasticised PVC
- PP/PE Masterbatches
- Compound/Masterbatch for Moldings/Films
- Rigid PVC
- Paints (Exterior & Interior)
Calcium Carbonate UnCoated- Chemical Analysis :
- Calcium Carbonate (CaCO3) – 98.50%
- Iron Oxide (Fe2O3) – 0.02%
- Aluminium Oxide (Al2O3) – 0.02%
- Magnesium Oxide (MgO) – 0.02%
- Silicon Oxide (SiO2) – 0.03%
Calcium Carbonate UnCoated- Physical Analysis :
- Whiteness – 98% Min
- Brightness – 96% Min
- Moisture – 0.2% Max
- Specific Gravity – 2.7 g/cm3
- Oil Absorption – 30.08g/100g
- PH – 8 – 9
- Specific Surface Area – 4.23 m2/g
- Tapped Density – 0.79 g/cm3